June 9th, 2018
- A new optimized knowledge base data structure that allows clustering all spectra of large datasets without running out of memory.
- Bug-fixed: solved asymmetry when comparing conditions and samples.
May 29th, 2018
- A new file format supported: now you can create knowledge bases with Waters' RAW files.
- A new tab that shows all clusters shared by two or more conditions.
May 19th, 2018
- Bug fix: Avoid crashing when plotting matched PTM peaks of identified spectra in cluster assessment.
- Bug fix: Corrected retrieval of original spectra for the cluster and spectrum viewer.
August 8th, 2017
- Bug fix: menu icon sizes on older Windows versions.
August 7th, 2017
- Optimized sample cross-validation computation.
- Bug fix: corrected information display at diagnostics tab.
July 26th, 2017
- Increased performance of sample and condition comparison.
- Increased performance on Knowledge Base creation.
- More accurate spectral clustering.
- More user-friendly graphical interface.
December 20th, 2016
- The version 1.0.